Full Season Rates
Online Registration allows you to:
- Purchase membership
- Purchase Guest Passes (if offered – subject to COVID-19 policy guidelines)
- Sign up for Lap Swim programs
- Register your swimmers for the Sharks Swim Team
The registration process:
- New members create an account and register your family members by selecting “click here to register” under the sign in box. Then sign in with your new account.
- Returning members sign in with your existing account to purchase your membership package (e.g. family of four) and add babysitter/caregivers or snack bar funds.
Swim and Tennis Memberships
- Single Swim and Tennis – $415 (the minimum age for a single membership is 16, with a parent/guardian waiver)
- Family Swim and Tennis: for members of the same household.
2 members: $600
3 members: $735
4 members: $855
6 members: $995
7 members: $1065
8 members: $1135
- Senior (over 65) Single Swim and Tennis – $330
‘Child Care Pass’ add-on, for non-household caregiver: $70, limit two per family. May be added when purchasing family membership. These are not full-privilege membership and are designed to allow caregivers to accompany children to the club.
MEMBERSHIP REFUNDS REQUESTED ON OR BEFORE MAY 27, 2023 WILL INCUR A 5% PROCESSING FEE. NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 27.
*Additional family members include those living in your household. Grandparents and relatives living in other residences are not included.
- Single Tennis-only – $265
- Family Tennis-only – $500
- Senior Tennis-only – $180
Assisted Family Memberships
The Fort has a limited number of Assisted Family Memberships available at a reduced rate for members of the community with a demonstrated financial need. These memberships are available to households of at least two people – with at least one child – with an income below 250% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. More information on these memberships will be available in mid-January 2023.